Co-founder Thomas J. White (1920-2011) supported Partners In Health for more than 20 years, creating a legacy of philanthropy that endures today. His faithful support and investment continues to bring lifesaving care to the world’s poorest and sickest communities.
Our work remains a testament to his belief that all people deserve high-quality health care. Members of Tom's Circle help sustain our future by naming PIH in their will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy, or annuity. As a legacy supporter, you will be joining him, and others, in ensuring that PIH is able to care for the poor for generations to come as well as transform the way health care is delivered worldwide.
We offer members of our legacy society, Tom’s Circle, meaningful opportunities to engage with PIH. You will:
- Qualify to receive your Tom’s Circle welcome gift.
- Receive our exclusive Impact Report.
- Be invited to discuss our work with Partners In Health leadership and clinical staff at intimate gatherings in select cities.
- Stay informed with semi-annual updates from Partners In Health’s CEO and leadership.
- Be recognized in the PIH annual report (anonymous option available).
- Receive personalized support from our Gift Planning team to help you and your advisors facilitate smart and creative giving to compliment your broader financial, philanthropic, and family goals.
- Connect with your personal staff member for direct access to updates and information.
- Be invited to share your PIH story through our Supporter Spotlight series.
If you remembered PIH in your plans, please let us know so we can recognize the full extent of your philanthropy and confirm we can fulfill your wishes. Please call the Office of Gift Planning at (857) 880-5717 or email us at email@example.com.